Protect your paper archives from destruction by fire: Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes is a range of storage cabinets providing fire protection.
You archive many of your contracts, files and other paper documents in your office. But in the event of a fire, your archives are highly vulnerable to destruction. You need a high-volume storage solution that offers fire resistance while keeping important papers organised, confidential and safe. Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes offers fire protection with a key lock certified to ECB-S standards. The wide range of flexible fittings enables you to customise your cabinet to meet your storage needs while the cabinet's light-grey, powder-coated finish blends seamlessly into your office space.
- Modern design to match any office environment
- Enhanced security: Double-wall construction with special fire-resistant barrier material, three-way boltwork
- Anchor points in base to fix the cabinet to the floor
- Generous storage capacity
- Certified EN 1300, Class A key lock
- Wide fitting capabilities to suit a variety of storage requirements: removable shelf, suspension file frame, lockable compartment
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 325 to 880 litres
Valuable to protect Document
Resistance rating Uncertified
Type of resistance Fire
Size Medium, Large
Lock type Key
Internal fittings Suspension file, Compartment, Shelf