Protect your paper archives from destruction by fire: Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes is a range of storage cabinets providing fire protection.
You archive many of your contracts, files and other paper documents in your office. But in the event of a fire, your archives are highly vulnerable to destruction. You need a high-volume storage solution that offers fire resistance while keeping important papers organised, confidential and safe. Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes offers fire protection with a key lock certified to ECB-S standards. The wide range of flexible fittings enables you to customise your cabinet to meet your storage needs while the cabinet's light-grey, powder-coated finish blends seamlessly into your office space.
- Modern design to match any office environment
- Enhanced security: Double-wall construction with special fire-resistant barrier material, three-way boltwork
- Anchor points in base to fix the cabinet to the floor
- Generous storage capacity
- Certified EN 1300, Class A key lock
- Wide fitting capabilities to suit a variety of storage requirements: removable shelf, suspension file frame, lockable compartment
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 325 to 880 litres
Valuable to protect Document
Type of resistance Fire
Resistance rating Uncertified
Size Medium, Large
Lock type Key
Internal fittings Shelf, Suspension file, Compartment
Archive Cabinet 2p GB loDownload PDF 235.2 KB