Ensure your high-value paper documents are protected from fire in your office: CS 300 from Chubbsafes is a range of EN 1047-1-certified safes providing fire protection for up to two hours.
You store your essential paper documents, contracts, annual reports and certificates in your office. As a result, you need a safe that ensures your documents are beyond the reach of fire while meeting your construction and design standards. CS 300 from Chubbsafes offers fire protection certified to ECB•S standards. Constructed from premium materials and finished with high-quality paint, each model boasts a generous storage capacity and a variety of fittings, enabling you to customise your safe to your needs.
- Ergonomic storage solution constructed with high quality materials
- Certified EN 1047-1 for fire protection of paper documents (up to 2 hours)
- Light-grey stylish design suitable for most office environments
- Key lock included, with additional electronic lock options with audit trail function
- Wide range of customised internal fittings to suit diverse storage requirements: adjustable shelf, pull-out shelf, top loading suspension file frame, front loading suspension file frame, lockable compartment, data insert
- Choice of 2 sizes (178 and 840 litres)
Valuable to protect Data media, Document
Type of resistance Fire
Resistance rating Certified
Fire rating 120
Size Medium, Large
Lock type Key, Electronic
Internal fittings Shelf, Suspension file, Compartment
CS 300 Series Datasheet ENGDownload PDF 197.5 KB