Rest assured your vital records and documents are protected from fire in your office: Document Protection Cabinet from Chubbsafes is a range of certified safes providing fire protection for up to two hours.
You understand that fire can strike your office at any time, the consequences of which could be disastrous for your company. You need a solution that can act as your disaster recovery plan to ensure your crucial documents survive the unforeseen. Document Protection Cabinet from Chubbsafes offers fire protection certified by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL), a leading certification company. All models include a self-locking feature that saves precious time in the event of fire. Finished in light grey, this highly customisable safe has a variety of fittings to meet your every storage need.
- Designed to protect large volume of confidential and important documents thanks to a high-capacity storage
- The best fire endurance certification label: certified UL 72 Class 350 for up to 2 hours fire protection
- Automated mechanism to ensure bolts resist fire wheneven the door is closed
- Interlocking systems for double doors models to prevent the safe from being left open
- Anchoring kit to fix the safe on the floor and prevent from unauthorised removal
- Choice of single or dual locks, either key or electronic versions
- Large range of customisable fittings: lockable drawer, pull-out tray, multiple shelves, pull-out filling frame, cupboard to offer full flexibility to organise your document storage
- Choice of high-capacity sizes from 160 to 670 litres
Valuable to protect Document, Data media
Type of resistance Fire
Resistance rating Certified
Fire rating 120
Lock type Key, Electronic, Combination
Internal fittings Tray, Shelf, Compartment, Suspension file, Drawer