Protect your valuables and documents from both fire and theft in your office or retail environment: DuoGuard and DuoGuard GII from Chubbsafes are a range of certified safes providing EN 1047-1 fire or NT Fire 017 and 1143-1 burglary protection.
You want a robust but lightweight safe to keep your theft-prone, valuables and documents secure in your office or retail environment. DuoGuard and DuoGuard GII from Chubbsafes offer combined fire and burglary protection certified by ECB•S and SP technical Research Institute of Sweden, two leading accreditation companies. Thanks to new Dualite torch-resistant barrier material, these customisable safes are designed to provide optimal security even at a reduced weight.
- Combined protection against burglary and fire. DuoGuard iscertified EN 1143-1, Grades 0 and I for burglary protection and EN 1047-1 for fire protection of paper documents for up to 60 minutes. DuoGuard GII is certified EN 1143-1, Grade II for burglary protection and NT Fire 017 for fire protection of paper documents for up to 90 minutes
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle for comfort in use
- New composite barrier-material to ensure dual protection while reducing total weight to minimise transport and installation cost
- Enhanced security with three-way solid steel boltwork, active relocker and anti-drilling plates
- EN 1300-certified Class A key lock and/or Class B high-security electronic lock
- Customisable capabilities for maximised storage capacity: removable shelf, extendable shelf, extendable drawer, lockable compartment, data media insert, suspension file frame, extendable tray, shelf for hanging files
- Choice of 8 sizes ranging from 40 to 443 litres
Valuable to protect Document, Electronics, Cash
Type of resistance Fire, Burglary
Resistance rating Certified
Fire rating 90
Size Medium, Large, Small
Lock type Electronic, Key
Internal fittings Shelf, Tray, Suspension file, Compartment, Drawer