Rhino MK-II DT
Keep your deposits safe in retail and commercial premises.
The Rhino Mk II DT is a range of deposit safes with an anti-fishing device, specifically designed for retail and commercial use.
- Range of deposit safes with an anti-fishing device, specifically designed for retail and commercial use, based upon a traditional safe
- Allows cash and small valuables to be secured by staff members without the need to open the main body of the safe. Items are secured until authorised staff are present to manage deposited items.
- Allows out of hours item security
- Dual base fixing allows easier installations
- 65mm barrier thickness made of a high-density monolithic casting contained within inner and outer steel casings
- Solid composite 35mm thick main door is combined with additional protection plates to protect crucial locking areas
- Multiple locking options allows a customised solution: Main door secured by EN 1300 Class A primary locks which can be single lock, be it a key lock, manual combination or electronic lock depending upon individual requirements. For additional security, a second lock is possible
- Drawer deposit unit secured by a single EN 1300-certified Class A lock
- Two security fixing bolts to ensure it can be firmly fixed to the floor when installed
- Deposit drawer capable of accepting items measuring up to 40mm high x 240mm wide x 110mm deep. Small envelopes, cassettes and bags can all be accommodated, but to avoid entanglement with the anti-fishing device, bags should be clean and in good condition and should not have any tears, rips or security seals
Valuable to protect Other valuables, Cash
Type of resistance Burglary
Lock type Key Lock, Electronic Lock, Combination Lock
Resistance rating Uncertified