Protect your customers’ valuables by providing a user friendly safe.
The Chubbsafes Air Hotel is a compact safe providing elementary burglary protection for hotel environments, student accommodation or other locations with frequent occupancy turnover.
1 size in 24 litres
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the Air Hotel.
- Solid construction with 4mm-thick steel door and 2mm-thick steel body frame
- 1 compact size (24 litres)
- The anchoring kit (supplied) securely mounts the safe, preventing it from being removed. The safe has four anchoring holes in the base, each 7.5mm in diameter. Bolts are supplied for masonry fitting; alternative bolts may need to be sourced depending upon the base to which the safe is fitted
- User-friendly electronic lock with LCD display. Codes are set by users when closing the doors with new codes set after the door is left open. The lock also provides an audit trail features and a programmable master code, as well as a mechanical override key to open the safe in case of battery failure
- A master code can be set for the safe using the optional hand-held programming unit. This allows an additional authorised entry method for an approved individual either as a result of a forgotten user
- Certification Standard: n/a
- Protection or Resistance Level: n/a
- Certification Body: n/a
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Electronic lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Jewellery, Other valuables