Binder Fire File
Maximised, fire-resistant storage capacity for offices with a large quantity of binders.
The Chubbsafes Binder Fire File cabinets are certified with an UL Class 350 Fire Endurance protection for up to 2 hours.
2 sizes for 120 and 160 binders
(3 and 4 drawers)
Key, Electronic and/or Combination Lock
The Chubbsafes Binder Fire File cabinets are tested and certified according to the most common and well-established UL 72 (Underwriters Laboratories) standard, Class 350 2-hour Fire Endurance. The product is subjected to extensive fire testing which simulates the impact of a severe fire.
- Certified UL Class 350 Fire Endurance protection for up to 2 hours
- Insulation protection between the drawers for enhanced resistance to fire
- Comfortable operation for full drawer access with steel sliders and fire protection activated as soon as the doors are pushed closed
- Maximised storage capacity even in congested offices with large quantity of binders’ capacity
- Low-weight cabinets for reduced transportations, cost installation and lighter floor loads
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Choice of 2 sizes, 3 or 4 drawers’ versions (120 and 160 capacity for binders)
The Binder Fire File cabinets are constructed with an insulation between the drawers, which means that each drawer’s contents are protected in an event of fire if one drawer is left open. The cabinets contain high-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access. The cabinets are low in weight for reduced transportation and installation costs, and for lighter floor loads.
- Certification Standard: UL 72 Class 350
- Protection or Resistance Level: 120 min fire
- Certification Body: UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents