Burglary, Fire and Explosives
8 sizes from 110 to 1115 litres
Key, Electronic and Combination Locks
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the Trident.
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
The Trident offers triple resistance against burglary, fire and explosives for high levels of protection: certified EN 1143-1, Grades III to VI for burglary protection, certified NT Fire 017 for fire protection of documents for up to 60 minutes, and certified EN 1143-1, Grades III EX to VI EX for explosives protection.
- Triple resistance against burglary, fire and explosives for high levels of protection
- Elegant and sober dark design to fit any interior environment
- Ergonomic design with the three spoke handle for comfort in use
- Available with the door hung on the right or the left for flexible use configuration
- Optional core drill protection for high-risk sites (negates fire resistance certification)
- Sophisticated resistance with alarm cabling abilities
- Choice of EN 1300-certified keylocks, combination locks or electronic locks
- Customised internal fittings for maximised storage capacity: reinforced shelf, file frame, lockable drawer, lockable compartment, safe deposit columns
- Diamond core drill protection, DOCT alarm system
- Optional safe deposit lockers columns equipment
- Choice of 8 models for each grade ranging from 110 to 1115 litres