Keep valuable, bulky items safe from theft in your office.
ForceGuard is a range of secure storage cabinets providing burglary protection.
4 sizes from 218 to 815 litres
Key, Combination or Electronic Lock
- Available in four models, from 218-815 litres with double doors on models M-505, M-610 and M-815
- Single-wall body and door made from 3mm solid steel. Doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180°
- Secured by three-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door. All bolts are chrome-plated and 20mm in diameter
- Doors also fitted with relocking device for additional protection against attempted forced entry
- Key lock (Class A), combination lock (class B) or electronic lock (class B) fitted as standard. All locks approved in accordance with the European EN 1300 standard
- All models equipped with removable shelves designed to accommodate hanging files
- Dual anchor points in the base and in the rear allow fixing to floor, wall or both
- All cabinets have a light-grey, powder-coated finish, suitable for any office space (RAL 7035)
ForceGuard’s single-wall body and door are made from 3mm solid steel. The doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180°. The cabinets are secured by a three-way bolt work, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door. All bolts are chrome-plated and 20mm in diameter. The doors are also fitted with a relocking device for an additional protection against attempted forced entry.
- Certification Standard: n/a
- Protection or Resistance Level: n/a
- Certification Body: n/a
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Other valuables