Ultra Fire File 31
A fire-resistant cabinet with a shock absorbing plinth for storing important files in your office.
Certified in accordance with UL standard 72 in Class 350 Endurance, for both 1 hour and 2-hour duration.
3 sizes from 135 to 270 litres
(2, 3 or 4 drawers)
Key, Electronic and/or Combination Lock
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
Chubbsafes' Ultra Fire File 31" cabinets are tested and certified in accordance with the most common and well-established UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) Standard 72 to Class 350 for both 1-hour and 2-hour fire endurance. The products are subjected to extensive fire testing combined with impact testing which simulates the impact of a severe fire.
- Certified by UL for fire protection of documents (up to 1 or 2 hours) according to Standard 72 in Class 350
- Equipped with a shock absorbing plinth for maximum impact absorption in the event of a floor collapse
- Steel-dividing plate between each drawer for added protection against theft
- Comfortable operation for full drawer access with steel sliders
- Fire protection activated as soon as the doors are pushed closed on the two-hour certified models
- Maximised storage capacity to gain full advantage of the office space
- Low-weight cabinets for reduced transportations, cost installation and lighter floor loads
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Choice of 3 sizes, 2, 3 or 4 drawers’ versions (from 135 to 270 litres)
The Ultra Fire Fire 31" range is constructed in a lighter weight construction which means smoother transportation and installation, as well as lighter floor loads. The cabinets are not only equipped with high-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access, but they also come with a shock absorbing plinth for maximum impact absorption in the event of a floor collapse.
- Certification Standard: UL 72 Class 350
- Protection or Resistance Level: 120 min Fire
- Certification Body: UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents