Grade VI variant upgraded to a higher security level
As part of our ongoing improvement process, the 80mm variant of the Grade VI Centurion Strong Room modules and the 90mm variant of the Grade VI Vault Door have received security upgrades, going from Grade VI to Grade VI-T2 ECB•S certified according to EN-1143-1. During the independent testing process, the vault module and the door are exposed to a series of new, even more sophisticated and powerful tools like a new generation of circular saws and thermal lances to check our product’s ability to resist them. This upgrade guarantees the highest current performance in physical security.
Burglary, Explosives and Drills
7 models ranging from Grades V to XIII
Key, Electronic or Combination Locks
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade V – XIII, V (EX) – XIII (EX), VIII (CD) – XIII (CD) and VIII (EX-CD) – XIII (EX-CD)
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Explosives, Core Drills
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
Centurion Vault Doors (Grade V-XIII)
Centurion Vault Doors (Grade V EX-XIII EX)
Centurion Vault Doors (Grade VIII CD-XIII CD)
Centurion Vault Doors (Grade VIII CD EX-XIII CD EX)
*All doors are cable-fed through the upper door hinge, installation plate for seismic detector, door position and lock bolt contact. The vault doors are designed for indoor use only!