Combined protection against burglary (Grade I and II) and fire (60 and 90 min.)
A robust but lightweight safe to keep your theft-prone valuables and documents secure in your office or retail environment. DuoGuard is available as certified Grade I and II for burglary protection and for fire protection of paper documents.
Burglary and Fire
GI: 8 sizes, 40 – 450 litres
GII: 7 sizes 65 – 450 litres
Key and/or Electronic Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the DuoGuard GI.
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
DUOGUARD GRADE I - COMPLETE RANGE
DUOGUARD GRADE II - COMPLETE RANGE
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 and EN 1047-1; EN 1143-1 and NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade I and S 60 P; Grade II and 90 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S and SP
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Data Media, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables