Combined protection against burglary (Grades I and II) and fire (60 and 90 min.)
A robust but lightweight safe to keep your theft-prone valuables and documents secure in your office or retail environment. DuoGuard is available as certified Grade I and II for burglary protection and for fire protection of paper documents.
Burglary and Fire
GRADE I: 4 MODELS FROM 114 TO 290 LITRES
GRADE II: 7 MODELS FROM 65 TO 450 LITRES
Key and/or Electronic Lock
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
DUOGUARD GRADE I - COMPLETE RANGE
DUOGUARD GRADE II - COMPLETE RANGE
- Combined protection against burglary and fire. DuoGuard is certified EN 1143-1 for burglary protection and for fire protection of paper documents for up to 60 (EN 1047-1) or 90 minutes (NT Fire 017)
- Ideal for paper and document storage, as all sizes support A4 document storage
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle for comfort in use
- Enhanced security with three-way solid steel bolt work, active relocker and anti-drilling plates
- EN 1300-certified Class A key lock and/or Class B high-security electronic lock
- Customisable capabilities for maximised storage capacity: removable shelf, extendable shelf, extendable drawer, lockable compartment, suspension file frame, extendable tray, shelf for hanging files
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 114 to 290 litres in Grade I, and 7 sizes from 65 to 450 litres in Grade II
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 and EN 1047-1; EN 1143-1 and NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade I and S 60 P; Grade II and 90 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S and SP
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Data Media, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables