THE GUARDIAN SAFE PROVIDES A HIGH DEGREE OF PROTECTION AGAINST A COMBINATION OF VARIOUS METHODS OF BURGLARY ATTACKS.
Designed for the financial and commercial sectors' requirements for a high-risk protection, suitable for banks, trading houses, jewellery outlets and other institutions.
BURGLARY AND FIRE
4 MODELS FROM 267 TO 432 LITRES
KEY AND COMBINATION
- The Guardian is fitted with a 3-wheel Keyless combination lock and a 11-lever Key lock. Both locks are protected by a glass relocker. The relockers are further protected by drill resistant hard plates.
- An additional 'Live' relocker is fitted for further protection.
- The door is secured by 3-way moving steel bolts with 32mm in diameter. A full length docking bolt secures the back edge of the door.
- The Guardian is fire resistance tested in accordance to section 8.5 of the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037-1987 for 90 minutes fire rating.
The Guardian's overall body thickness is 100 mm and consists of inner and outer plates, enclosing a seamless casting of Chubbsafes CENTRIX III barrier material. The door has an overall thickness of 212 mm with an effective thickness of 100 mm. It is as well filled with the Chubbsafes CENTRIX III steel fibre material.
- Certification Standard: JIS S1037-1987
- Protection or Resistance Level: 90 min Fire
- Certification Body: SIRIM (Malaysian Standards Institute)
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Combination Lock, Electronic Lock (optional)
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Other valuables
*Furniture projection 85mm not included