Centurion Strong Room
Certified light-weight strong room solution to safeguard your business at its core.
Centurion is a range of highly graded vault panels providing protection against burglary, explosives and drills.
Burglary, Explosives and Drills
8 models ranging from Grades V to XII
Key, Electronic or Combination Locks
Centurion vaults offer protection against burglary (certified by ECB•S standards) for grades V to XII. In addition and upon request, a certified explosive protection is available for Grades V-XII, and resistance against powerful diamond-core drill bits for grades IX-XII (certified by CD classification).
- Optimum protection for high value assets with reinforced structures for additional protection against mechanical and thermal tools
- Tested and certified by ECB-S to the latest security standards, EN-1143-1 burglary protection
- Choice of 8 models ranging from Grades V to XII
- Certified explosive protection available on request for Grades V-XII
- Certified explosive and core drill protection available on request for Grades IX-XII
- Consists of modular lightweight panels, which are assembled together using a welded or bolted method of construction, which allows for a quick and easy assembly, disassembly and extension
- Reduced wall thickness for maximised use of space
- Innovative certified ventilation system for optimal climate control
- Upper and lower cable duct fitted in every panel
- Variety of certified lock options: key locks, combination locks and high-security electronic locks
- Choice of customisable finishes for vault exterior: plaster, clad with wood, metal panels
- Can be integrated into various environments, such as new buildings, existing buildings and to strengthen strong room units
- Can be designed on a bespoke basis to suit any shape or size, subject to a full and comprehensive site survey
Centurion vaults are constructed with modular, lightweight panels for a quick and easy assembly, disassembly and extension. The reduced wall thickness allows for a maximised use of available space. The complementing armoured door frame and grille gate, accessible via a high-security lock, offer you an extra layer of protection.
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade V–XII and Grade IX–XII EX
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Explosives, Core Drills
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables