High capacity storage solution with fire protection, ideal for office environments such as banks and financial institutions.
DPC Document Protection Cabinets are certified by Underwriter's Laboratories according to UL 72, Class 350 for up to 120 minutes fire protection.
6 sizes from 160 to 670 litres
Key or Electronic Lock
The DPC Document Protection Cabinet is certified by Underwriter's Laboratories according to UL 72, Class 350 for up to 120 minutes fire protection. To ensure that you benefit from advanced fire resistance, the DPC range is subjected to an extensive fire testing process that consists of placing the cabinets in a furnace, heating it to a temperature of 1000°C or more for two hours, and analysing the internal temperature both during furnace heating and the cooling down process once the furnace burners have been turned off.
- Designed to protect large volume of confidential and important documents, thanks to a high-capacity storage
- The best fire endurance certification label: certified UL 72 Class 350 for up to 2 hours fire protection
- Automatic mechanism to ensure bolts are in place and able to resist fire whenever the door is closed
- Interlocking systems for double doors models to prevent the safe from being left open
- Anchoring kit to fix the safe on the floor and prevent from unauthorised removal
- Choice of single or dual locks, either key or electronic versions
- Large range of customisable fittings: lockable drawer, pull-out tray, multiple shelves, pull-out filling frame, cupboard to offer full flexibility to organise your document storage
- Choice of six high-capacity sizes from 160 to 670 litres
- Certification Standard: UL 72 Class 350
- Protection or Resistance Level: 120 min Fire
- Certification Body: UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents
DPC Document Cabinet (UL 72 / CL 350-120 P)
*Projection of hinge (27mm) not included. **Projection of handle (54mm) not included. *** Width excluding shelf racking strips. Racking reduces the internal width by 10mm.