Combined protection against burglary (Grades I and II) and fire (60 and 90 min.)
A robust but lightweight safe to keep your theft-prone valuables and documents secure in your office or retail environment. The Chubbsafes DuoGuard T2 is certified by ECB•S in accordance with the stringent European standard, EN 1143-1 T2 in Grade I and II for burglary protection and for fire protection of paper documents.
Burglary and Fire
GI: 8 sizes, 40 – 450 litres
GII: 7 sizes 65 – 450 litres
Key and/or Electronic Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the DuoGuard GI T2.
- Combined protection against burglary and fire. DuoGuard T2 is certified EN 1143-1 T2 in Grade I (from M60 to M445) and II for burglary protection and for fire protection of paper documents for up to 60 (EN 1047-1) or 90 minutes (NT Fire 017)
- Ideal for paper and document storage, as all sizes support A4 document storage
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle for comfort in use
- Enhanced security with three-way solid steel bolt work, active relocker and anti-drilling plates
- EN 1300-certified Class A key lock and/or Class B high-security electronic lock
- Customisable capabilities for maximised storage capacity: removable shelf, extendable shelf, extendable drawer, lockable compartment, suspension file frame, extendable tray, shelf for hanging files
- Choice of 8 sizes ranging from 40 to 450 litres in Grade I, and 7 sizes from 65 to 450 litres in Grade II
During an independent testing process, our safes are exposed to a series more sophisticated and powerful tools like a new generation of circular saws and thermal lances to check our products’ ability to resist them. This upgrade guarantees the highest current performance in physical security.Read more
Sustainable development goals are increasingly important both to us and to a wider audience. We list sustainability very highly on our agenda, setting high standards for our products, our employee working conditions and for the environment in which we live.Read more
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the product with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the product in your room via the AR function.
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 T2 ; EN 1047-1 and NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade I T2 and S 60 P; Grade II T2 and 90 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S and RISE
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Data Media, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables