Fire File 25
Better organise your files in a filing cabinet while protecting them from fire.
The Fire File 25" cabinet range is certified for one hour's fire protection of documents in accordance with UL Standard 72, Class 350 Endurance.
2 sizes in 104 and 208 litres
(2 and 4 drawers)
Key, Electronic and/or Combination Lock
Chubbsafes' Fire File 25" cabinets are tested and certified in accordance with the most common and well-established UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) Standard 72 to Class 350 for 1-hour fire endurance. The products are subjected to extensive fire testing which simulates the impact of a severe fire.
- Certified UL72, Class 350 Endurance protection for up to 1 hour
- Comfortable operation for full drawer access with steel sliders and fire protection activated as soon as the doors are pushed closed
- Maximised storage capacity to gain full advantage of the office space
- Low-weight cabinets for reduced transportations, cost installation and lighter floor loads
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Choice of 2 sizes, 2 or 4 drawers’ versions (104 and 208 litres)
The Fire Fire 25" range is constructed in a lighter weight construction which means smoother transportation and installation, as well as lighter floor loads. The cabinets are equipped with high-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access. The models are manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for quality management systems and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems.
- Certification Standard: UL 72 Class 350
- Protection or Resistance Level: 60 min Fire
- Certification Body: UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents