Fire File 31
A fire-resistant cabinet with a generous storage capacity for files in your office.
Certified in accordance with UL standard 72 in Class 350 Endurance for both 1 hour and 2-hour duration.
3 sizes from 136 to 272 litres
(2, 3 or 4 drawers)
Key, Electronic and/or Combination Lock
Certified according with UL standard 72 in Class 350 Endurance for both 1 hour and 2-hour duration. On the two-hour certified models, each drawer is fire protected. Even if one of the drawers is accidentally left open, the other closed drawers are still protected by the built-in fire resistance partitions.
- Certified by UL for fire protection of documents (up to 1 or 2 hours) according to Standard 72 in Class 350
- Steel-dividing plate between each drawer for added protection against theft
- Comfortable operation for full drawer access with steel sliders
- Fire protection activated as soon as the doors are pushed closed on the two-hour certified models
- Maximised storage capacity to gain full advantage of the office space
- Low-weight cabinets for reduced transportations, cost installation and lighter floor loads
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Choice of 3 sizes, 2, 3 or 4 drawers’ versions (from 136 to 272 litres)
The Fire Fire 31" range is constructed in a lighter weight construction which means smoother transportation and installation, as well as lighter floor loads. The cabinets are equipped with high-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access. The models are manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for quality management systems and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems.
- Certification Standard: UL 72 Class 350
- Protection or Resistance Level: 120 min Fire
- Certification Body: UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents