HomeSafe S2 30P
The ideal safe storage solution to protect cash, valuable items and important documents in the home and office.
Combined certified security against burglary and fire: certified EN 14450, Class S2 for burglary protection and certified EN 15659 for up to 30 minutes fire protection.
Burglary and Fire
6 sizes from 10 to 90 litres
Key Lock, Combination Lock or Electronic Lock
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
All sizes have been certified by ECB•S in accordance with the European EN 14450 standard to burglary resistance Level S2. The whole range has been certified by ECB•S in accordance with the European EN 15659 standard to provide 30-minutes' protection for documents in the event of a fire.
- The ideal safe for protecting cash and valuable items, as well as passports, title deeds and other important documents in the home and office
- Combined certified security against burglary and fire: certified EN 14450, Class S2 for burglary protection and certified EN 15659 LFS for up to 30 minutes fire protection
- The thickness of the steel body has now been increased resulting in a better overall finish and durability with a small weight increase, while the HomeSafe is still the easiest in class to deliver and install
- The HomeSafe remains the lightest product by volume (at least 30% lighter than similar certified products) with recognised independent certification at both EN 14450 S2 (burglary) and EN 15659 (fire)
- Increased shelf position options in models 50 and above, which allows extra flexibility when storing small items such as jewellery boxes, watches, documents etc.
- Door is equipped with "V" bolt system to ensure a maximum door integrity
- Choice of EN 1300-certified double-bitted key lock or the “Pulse 2”, a reliable and stylish electronic lock that is very simple to use
- Base anchoring: Now the anchor bolt heads sit below the level of the interior that now allows a full utilisation of the interior
- Rear anchoring: a fixing to the wall allows an even more convenient positioning – within upper floors in houses, within apartments, off the floor within wardrobes & cabinets – at the point of use. The rear-fixing solution still retains the dual certification for burglary and fire
- Certification Standard: EN 14450 and EN 15659
- Protection or Resistance Level: Level S2 & 30P
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
*Hinges project 20mm beyond the depth given above. In standard electronic models, the overall projection increases to 30mm.