Lateral Fire File
A fire-resistant lateral cabinet with a generous storage capacity for files in your office.
Certified by UL to Class 350 Endurance for fire protection of documents for up to 1 hour.
2 sizes in 270 and 360 litres
(3 and 4 drawers)
Key, Electronic and/or Combination Lock
Chubbsafes' Lateral Fire File cabinets are tested and certified in accordance with the most common and well-established UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) Standard 72 to Class 350 of 1-hour Fire Endurance. The product is subjected to extensive fire testing which simulates the impact of a severe fire.
- Developed to fit the needs of modern offices, installed close to the wall for enhanced and smart storage on site
- Maximised capacity with 3 drawers and 4 drawers models allowing better flexibility for storage requirements
- Certified by UL to Class 350 Endurance for fire protection of documents for up to 1 hour according to Standard 72
- Steel-dividing plate between each drawer for added protection
- Interlocking system preventing more than one drawer being open at once
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Light grey finish blending nicely into any type of office environment
- Choice of 2 models (3 and 4 drawers) ranging from 288 to 384 litres
The Lateral Fire File range is constructed in a lighter weight construction, which means smoother transportation and installation, as well as lighter floor loads. The cabinets are equipped with high-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access. Furthermore, there are steel-dividing plates between each drawer for an added protection.
- Certification Standard: UL 72 Class 350
- Protection or Resistance Level: 60 min Fire
- Certification Body: UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents