ModuleGuard Strong Room
Protect your business valuables in a flexible and modular security enclosure construction.
ModuleGuard is a range of ECB•S certified Grade II–IV security enclosures made from modular lightweight panels to be integrated into existing buildings.
Burglary, Fire, Firearms and Drills
3 models ranging from Grades II to IV
Key, Electronic or Combination Locks
- ModuleGuard security enclosures are certified Grade II–IV by ECB•S in accordance with the EN 1143-1 certification for burglary resistance
- The rooms also offer approved protection against certain firearms
- The security enclosures are constructed using modular lightweight panels
- The security enclosures can be built into the existing structure of a building and customised to meet the required dimensions
- Possible applications are reinforced protection for cash-counting rooms, archives, storerooms (for weapons, pharmaceuticals), ATMs, etc.
- A series of high-security locking options is available
- The exterior of the enclosure is primed in RAL 7032 and can be finished with decorative panels. Pre-painted or galvanised versions available as an option
ModuleGuard Strong Rooms are constructed using modular, lightweight panels. The light weight reduces transportation costs, eases installation and allows for placement higher up in buildings where floor loads are limited. The modular construction means assembly, disassembly and expansion of a room are both quick and easy. ModuleGuard Strong Rooms can be built into the existing structure of a building and customised to meet the required dimensions.
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade II–IV
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire, Firearms, Core Drills
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
*Without support structure - Floor load depends on the size of the enclosure.