ModuleGuard Vault Door
Grade II–IV certified burglary-resistant vault doors.
Reinforced protection for cash-counting rooms, archives, storerooms (for weapons, pharmaceuticals), ATM rooms, and many more.
6 models ranging from Grades II to IV
Key, Electronic or Combination Locks
- ModuleGuard Vault Doors are certified Grade II–IV by ECB•S in accordance with the EN 1143-1 certification for burglary resistance
- A range of attack tools were used to test the level of resistance, from basic tools, such as drills and sledgehammers, to more sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment, like the oxyacetylene torch
- Possible application areas: reinforced protection for cash-counting rooms, archives, storerooms (for weapons, pharmaceuticals), ATMs, etc.
- The doors are available in standard size (2055 x 900) and flexible size on demand
- A series of high-security locking options is available
- The exterior of the enclosure can be painted or finished with decorative panels. Pre-painted or galvanised versions available as an option
- Further options: Planar protection, bolted version, automatic drive solution
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade II-IV
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
ModuleGuard Vault Door Grade II
ModuleGuard Vault Door Grade III
ModuleGuard Vault Door Grade IV
*All doors are cable-fed through the upper door hinge, installation plate for seismic detector, door position and lock bolt contact. The vault doors are designed for indoor use only!