High levels of resistance for burglary protection, Grade III.
A functional yet user-friendly safe to protect your valuables in your office or high-risk sites, providing a higher storage capacity and additional security features without increasing the weight. Certified EN 1143-1 as Grade III for burglary protection.
8 models from 60 to 460 litres
Key, Electronic or Combination Lock
- Burglary protection in accordance with the European EN 1143-1 standard, as certified by ECB•S for Grade III
- Innovations made with the Grade III model mean that a higher level of protection can be offered in a safe with reduced wall thickness and increased interior capacity
- For additional security, ProGuard is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts
- Either a mechanical key lock or a high-security electronic lock can be used as the primary lock option. For the Grade III models, at least one EN 1300 Grade B lock must be fitted as standard
- Every model can be customised with a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity
- The ProGuard has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle
ProGuard’s special barrier material provides certified burglary protection whilst also keeping the total weight of the safe down. Less weight means lower transportation costs and greater installation options. The lightweight construction also supports above ground floor installations. Thin 40 mm walls give increased safe capacity compared to same exterior dimension safes, which is an important feature in retail applications.
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade III
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
ProGuard Grade III
*External dimensions exclude handle and hinge projections.