A certified deposit safe providing high level burglary protection (Grades D1 and D2).
Keep your deposits safe and protected in your work environment up to your insurance provider's ratings: The Chubbsafes ProGuard DT is a deposit safe with a new composite barrier-material to ensure high-levels of certified burglary protection while reducing total weight.
4 sizes from 45 to 180 litres
Key, Electronic and Combination Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the ProGuard DT.
- Certified EN 1143-2, Grades D1 and D2 burglary protection
- New composite barrier-material to ensure high-levels of protection while reducing total weight to minimise transport and installation cost
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle for comfort in use
- Enhanced security with three-way solid steel bolt work, active relocker and anti-drilling plates
- Anti-fishing device to prevent removal of deposits once deposited into chute
- Class A mechanical key lock or Class B high-security electronic lock, certified in accordance with EN 1300
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 45 to 180 litres
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-2
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade DI and DII
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Other valuables
ProGuard DT Grade I
ProGuard DT Grade II
*Useable volume below deposit and anti-fishing device.