Rhino Mk II
Safeguard your valuables and important documents from the threats of burglary and fire in your home or office.
Rhino Mk II offers a combined certified protection against burglary and fire in one safe: certified EN 14450, Class S2 for burglary and EN 15659 LFS for fire protection (up to 1 hour).
Burglary and fire
5 sizes from 30 to 180 litres
Combination lock or double-bitted key lock
- Convenient and user-friendly solution with large option capabilities
- Combined certified protection against burglary and fire in one safe: certified EN 14450, Class S2 for burglary protection and EN 15659 LFS for fire protection (up to 1 hour)
- Specialised materials for unrivalled fire protection
- 2 user-friendly locks available: certified combination locks or double-bitted key lock
- Optional accessories: multiple shelves, full-width drawers
- Choice of 5 sizes ranging from 30 to 180 litres
A robust and durable model that boasts an overall 65mm barrier thickness made up of a high-density monolithic casting contained within inner and outer steel casing. The solid composite 35mm-thick door secures access and is combined with additional protection plates to protect crucial locking areas. 28.5 mm diameter solid steel moving bolts secure the door to the body, while fixed "anti-heeling" bolts on the door's rear edge protect the hinge side.
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
- Certification Standard: EN 14450 and EN 15659
- Protection or Resistance Level: Level S2 and 60 min Fire
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
Rhino MK II-S2
*Handle projection is 56mm. **In line with certification, weights can vary by +/- 5%