Triple resistance against burglary (Grades III to VI), fire (60 minutes) and explosives.
Rest easy knowing your valuables are well-protected in your high-risk environment: The Trident is the first-ever range of EN 1143-1-certified safes to offer triple protection against burglary, fire and explosives.
Burglary, Fire and Explosives
8 sizes from 110 to 1115 litres
Key, Electronic and Combination Locks
The Trident offers triple resistance against burglary, fire and explosives for high levels of protection: certified EN 1143-1, Grades III to VI for burglary protection, certified NT Fire 017 for fire protection of documents for up to 60 minutes, and certified EN 1143-1, Grades III EX to VI EX for explosives protection.
- Triple resistance against burglary, fire and explosives for high levels of protection
- Elegant and sober dark design to fit any interior environment
- Ergonomic design with the three spoke handle for comfort in use
- Available with the door hung on the right or the left for flexible use configuration
- Optional core drill protection for high-risk sites
- Sophisticated resistance with alarm cabling abilities
- Choice of EN 1300-certified keylocks, combination locks or electronic locks
- Customised internal fittings for maximised storage capacity: reinforced shelf, file frame, lockable drawer, lockable compartment, safe deposit columns
- Diamond core drill protection, DOCT alarm system
- Optional safe deposit lockers columns equipment
- Choice of 8 models for each grade ranging from 110 to 1115 litres
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 and NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade III to VI and Grades III EX to VI EX and 60 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S and SP
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire, Explosives, Core Drills
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables