Keep valuable, bulky items safe from theft in your office.
The Chubbsafes ForceGuard is a range of secure storage cabinets providing burglary protection.
4 sizes from 236 to 920 litres
Key, Combination or Electronic Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the ForceGuard.
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
- Modern design to match any office environment
- Enhanced security: single-wall body constructed with 3mm solid steel, 52mm steel door, 20mm diameter steel locking bolts
- Relocking device for additional protection against forced entry
- Anchor points to allow the cabinet to be fixed on the floor
- Choice of locks to ensure the cabinet is easy and pleasant to use: Class A key lock or Class B combination lock or high-security electronic lock, certified in accordance with EN 1300
- Customisable accessories: removable shelves designed for hanging files
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 236 to 920 litres
ForceGuard’s single-wall body and door are made from 3mm solid steel. The doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180°. The cabinets are secured by a three-way bolt work, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door. All bolts are chrome-plated and 20mm in diameter. The doors are also fitted with a relocking device for an additional protection against attempted forced entry.
- Certification Standard: n/a
- Protection or Resistance Level: n/a
- Certification Body: n/a
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Other valuables