A range of certified safes providing fire protection for up to 60 minutes.
Executive Cabinets provide peace of mind: in the event of a fire, you can be sure that your paperwork can be recovered in a usable condition.
4 sizes from 14 to 71 litres
Key or Electronic Lock
The Executive Cabinet range has been tested and certified by both SP (Swedish National Testing and Research Institute) to standard NT 017, being awarded resistance class 60 for Paper, and by UL (Underwriters Laboratory of America), being awarded resistance Class 350 for up to 1 hour.
- Ideal for storing essential documents such as wills, property deeds, contracts, insurance policies and many more
- Ready-to-use solution with internal fittings provided as standard
- Certified NT Fire 017 and UL 350 for fire protection of documents (up to 1 hour)
- Special fire-resistant solid barrier material: 50mm body and 66mm door thicknesses
- Anchoring kit to securely fix the safe in the floor and prevent any unauthorised removal
- 2 lock options available: a cylinder lock or a user-friendly programmable electronic lock
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 14 to 71 litres
- Certification Standard: NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: 60 min Paper
- Certification Body: SP
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents
Executive (NT Fire 017-60 P)
*Dimensions exclude handle and hinge projections.