Burglary and Fire
5 sizes from 111 to 556 litres
Key or Electronic Lock
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
The DataPlus holds a 120 minutes data media protection label. The safes have been tested to the highest international standards, UL 72 and EN 1047-1. The EN Norm is certified by ECB•S in class 125 for 2 hours of fire resistance. Burglary protection is in accordance with the European norm EN 14450 and is certified by ECB•S in security class S2.
- Certified EN 14450, Class S2 burglary protection by ECB-S
- Tested UL 72 and certified as Class 125 2hrs with drop test by UL
- Low weight barrier material that optimise cost, transport and installation
- Light grey finish that perfectly fits into any office environments
- Easy slam-action emergency closing
- Anchor point to prevent unauthorised removal
- Generous storage capacity thanks to customisable interior fittings: lockable cupboards, adjustable shelves, pull-out platforms, suspended pocket shelves
- Choice of 5 sizes ranging from 111 to 556 litres
- The cabinet is fitted with a key lock as standard. However, you may require the monitoring of access to your sensitive data and therefore we have a series of electronic locks ranging from basic locking to more sophisticated audit trails.
- Certification Standard: EN 14450, EN 1047-1, UL 72 Class 125
- Protection or Resistance Level: Level S2 and 120 min Diskette
- Certification Body: ECB•S and UL
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Data media
DataMedia Plus (S-120 DIS)
*Weight refers to an empty cabinet. **Gross measurement incl. 60mm for handle which can be removed for installation.