4 1/2 inch Vault Door
The 4.5" vault doors are the most widely used vault doors in high risk security applications
Offering a high security protection against modern methods of burglary attack
Key lock, combination lock
- The safe is secured by 7 heavy cylindrical through bolts, 2 top bolts and 2 bottom bolts securing all 4 sides of the door. The horizontal through bolts extend throughout the full width of door. Each bolt has a measuring diameter of 38mm.
- The door is secured with a single 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and a 11-lever double bitted Key Lock with non-detachable ket bit as standard.
- Both Keyless Combination Lock and Key Lock are protected by Glass Relockers. Any forced attemps to dislodge the locks would activate a total of 7 independent relockers. Relockers are further protected by Chubbsafes patented Torch and Drill Resistant (TDR) Material.
- Certification Standard: n/a
- Protection or Resistance Level: n/a
- Certification Body: n/a
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Other valuables
4 1/2 inch Strongroom Door
external height (mm)
external width (mm)
clear opening height (mm)
clear opening width (mm)
wall opening height (mm)
wall opening width (mm)
wall thickness (mm)
net weight (kg)