Security Bookroom Door
These doors are especially designed to protect secure rooms, storing confidential papers, records and limited amount of cash and valuables.
2 MODELS, CLASS A AND B
Key lock, combination lock
- Doors are secured with a single 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and a 8-lever double bitted Key Lock as standard.
- The Keyless Combination Lock and Key Lock are protected by relockers. The Relockers are further protected by drill resistant hard plates.
- Secured by 4 active front bolts and full height fixed rear docking bolt. Each front bolt has a diameter of 32mm.
- Certification Standard: n/a
- Protection or Resistance Level: n/a
- Certification Body: n/a
- Type of resistance: Burglary
- Lock types: Key Lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents