HIGH SECURITY SAFE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT RESISTANCE AGAINST DISC CUTTER ATTACKS
Designed for the financial and commercial sectors' requirements for a high-risk protection, suitable for banks, trading houses, jewellery outlets and other institutions.
BURGLARY AND FIRE
1 MODEL IN 432 LITRES
KEY AND COMBINATION LOCK. ELECTRONIC LOCK AS AN OPTION
- The body overall thickness is 100mm, and consists of inner and outer steel plates with 2 layers of inter-linked solid steel rod assemblies. These are embedded in Chubbsafes' proprietary steel fibre concrete barrier material, which provides an excellent protection against disc cutter attacks.
- The Guardian DCR is fitted as a standard with a 3-wheel keyless combination lock and a 11-lever key lock. Both locks are protected by a glass relocker. The relockers are protected by drill resistant hard plates.
- An additional 'Live' relocker is fitted for further protection.
- The safe's door is secured by 3-way moving steel bolts with 32mm in diameter. A full length docking bolt secures the back of the door.
- The Guardian DCR is fire resistance tested in accordance to section 8.5 of the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037-1987 for 90 minutes fire rating.
- Available in one size of 432 litres.
- Certification Standard: JIS S1037-1987
- Protection or Resistance Level: 90 min Fire
- Certification Body: SIRIM (Malaysian Standards Institute)
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Combination Lock, Electronic Lock (optional)
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Other valuables
*Furniture projection of 85mm not included