4 sizes from 30 to 128 litres
Key or Electronic Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the DataGuard NT.
See all models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
- Certified NT Fire 017 – 120 DIS for two-hour protection of data media from fire
- Single-door safe with no insert required – maximising internal capacity and up to 60% more storage space than other safes in the same class
- User-friendly, slam-action door. When shut, provides full fire protection without needing to be locked
- Adjustable shelving and drawer units supplied as standard
- Available in four sizes, ranging from 30 to 128 litres
- Choice of key or electronic locking
DataGuard NT is a single-door safe with no insert required, which is maximising the internal capacity and offers up to 60% more storage space than other safes in the same class. Furthermore, the safe is constructed with a user-friendly slam-action door: When shut, the door provides full fire protection without the need of being locked.
- Certification Standard: NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: 120 min Diskette
- Certification Body: SP
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock
- Valuables to protect: Documents, Data media
DataGuard NT (NT Fire 017-120 DIS)
*External heights and depths include plinth and handle projection. **Internal heights and widths are also equal to the clear opening measurements.