Combined protection against burglary (Grade III) and fire (60 min.), manufactured in the Netherlands
A robust safe for high-end residential or commercial use, DuoForce is certified by ECB-S as Grade III for both burglary protection and 60 minutes fire protection of paper documents. Produced in our production site in Doetinchem, this sturdy safe is built according to most stringent quality, health & safety and environmental manufacturing standards.
Burglary and Fire
5 sizes from 40 to 225 litres
Key and/or Electronic Lock
DUOFORCE GRADE III - COMPLETE RANGE
- Burglary resistance in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB•S for Grade III. Meets the demands of all Insurance Companies when it comes to burglary resistance.
- Tested by an independent, ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to the NT Fire 017 – 60 Paper standard with certification managed by ECB•S. Protects your vital documents from the affects of fire.
- All sizes can be trusted to protect their contents not just against unauthorised forced burglary attack but also against the extreme temperatures experienced during fire.
- Supplied with one key lock as standard with the option of a factory fitted electronic lock or optional two locks. This gives the flexibility to customise how DuoForce can be secured and operated.
- DuoForce Grade III introduces a new small size, Model 40; ideally suited to Residential clients requiring the safe storage of jewelry and valuables or needing to comply with local legislation concerning gun storage.
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle and a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity.
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 and NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade III and 60 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Data Media, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
- Manufacturing Certifications: ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety System)