A highly resistant safe offering combined protection against burglary and fire
A sturdy and robust high-graded safe, certified as Grade IV-VI T2 by ECB•S for burglary resistance, according to the more stringent European standard EN 1143-1 T2, and for a 60-minute fire resistance for paper documents.
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the product with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the product in your room via the AR function.
Burglary and fire
7 sizes from 65 to 1,090 litres
Combination and key lock as standard
- Certified by ECB•S as burglary resistant in Grade IV T2, Grade V T2 and Grade VI T2 according to EN 1143-1:2019 T2, which is the latest version of an even more stringent standard
- Certified by ECB•S as 60 min fire-resistant according to the NT Fire 017 – 60 Paper standard
- Planar Protection – a fully integrated, alarm wiring matrix within the safe body available as an option
- Optional Core Drill (CD) protection against powerful diamond core drill bits
- Supplied with two locks as standard, a dial combination lock (EN 1300 Class B) and a key lock (EN 1300 Class A), with the option of a factory fitted electronic lock
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle and a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity
DuoForce T2 is manufactured under the most stringent of production environments in our production facility in Germany. This factory is ISO-certified by DEKRA according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards, which demonstrates our commitment to sustainability.READ MORE
During an independent testing process, our safes are exposed to a series more sophisticated and powerful tools like a new generation of circular saws and thermal lances to check our products’ ability to resist them. This upgrade guarantees the highest current performance in physical security.Read more
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 T2 ; NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade IV T2, Grade V T2, Grade VI T2; 60 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables