Combined protection against burglary and fire, manufactured in the Netherlands
A robust safe for high-end residential or commercial use, the Chubbsafes DuoForce is certified by ECB-S as Grade III for both burglary protection and 60 minutes fire protection of paper documents. Produced in our production site in Doetinchem, this sturdy safe is built according to most stringent quality, health & safety and environmental manufacturing standards.
Burglary and Fire
5 sizes from 40 to 225 litres
Key and/or Electronic Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the DuoForce GIII.
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
DUOFORCE GRADE III - COMPLETE RANGE
Environmental Product Declaration for DuoForce Grade III
Gunnebo has become the first company in the physical security industry to issue Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) on its products. This is an important achievement demonstrating our commitment to fact-based sustainability reporting and reduced carbon emissions across our business and product range.
EPDs are an internationally recognised, third-party verified statement of a product’s environmental impact during its entire life cycle, from raw material extraction to decommissioning and disposal.
Gunnebo has attained a third-party verified EPD for the Chubbsafes DuoForce Grade III. The specific EPD is published on environdec.com
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 and NT Fire 017
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade III and 60 min Paper
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Data Media, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
- Manufacturing Certifications: ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety System)