A compact safe to store cash and most valuable personal items in your home or office.
The Chubbsafes Senator provides a dual, certified protection in one safe: Burglary Grade I (ECB•S EN 1143-1) and 30 minutes Fire Protection (ECB•S EN 15659).
Burglary and fire
4 sizes from 30 to 190 litres
Key and/or Electronic Lock
SEE THE PRODUCT FEATURES IN A DEMO VIDEO
Mark Brookes, Global Product Manager for Safes and Cabinets, presents the product features of the Senator.
See models in 360° view
Grab and move the safe with your mouse to see it from any side. Open the door by clicking the + icon.
If you use a smartphone you can virtually place the safe in your room via the AR function.
- Dual protection in one safe: certified EN 1143-1, Grade I for burglary protection and EN 15659, LFS 30P for fire protection
- Peace of mind for storing valuables, cash and personal items
- Excellent value for money solution
- Ergonomic handle and attractive dark grey appearance
- Enhanced design with removable door for easy installation and reduced weight
- EN 1300-certified Class A key lock and/or Class B high-security electronic lock
- Range of internal fittings: removable shelf, interior ladder racking
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 30 to 190 litres
- Best in class design and build quality
- Global appeal product and designed accordingly, sturdy and robust for professional use, but less deep with the ability to conceal in cupboards, wardrobes, under desks
- Unique and traditional heavy design, based on ATM safes range that has been value-engineered for many years
Anonymous, about the Senator M-45.
Customer review on www.safe.co.uk (May 10, 2019)
- Certification Standard: EN 1143-1 and EN 15659
- Protection or Resistance Level: Grade I and S 30 P
- Certification Body: ECB•S
- Type of resistance: Burglary, Fire
- Lock types: Key Lock, Electronic lock, Combination Lock
- Valuables to protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
Senator Grade I
*+ 55,27mm (handle protrudes from the surface)